Wednesday, June 30, 2010

End Times Dreams....

Last week I had a dream. Now I'm not normally someone who dreams a lot. And usually when I do they revolve around my day, are realistic and soon forgotten. If I wake up from a dream I go back to sleep and usually don't remember it the next day. The dream last week was different.

I was in a small city and people were doing their day as usual. There was a woman however that was warning people that something really bad was about to happen. Most were not listening to her but some were. I stopped to listen to her and she said that she had an underground bunker with food and was willing to take in a few people but they would have to pay $40 per day per person for expenses. (When I normally dream it is not very specific like this one was).

I knew there were four of us that would need protection so as I was adding this all up in my head I realized that we didn't have very much money and certainly not enough to cover us for more than a few days. I was torn - what should we do.

So I looked up into the sky and just said, YHWH what should we do. Is it true that it is going to happen soon or not. At that very moment the sky pulled back like a curtain and all I could see was that just above my head - no more than about 10 feet up - was a swirling mess of creatures. Awful, ugly, evil all swirling around in a greenish haze. Then my 9 year old daughter appeared standing on the roof of a car next to me. She started singing opera and I knew that was a bad thing. That perhaps some of the evil was in her. I yelled loudly Katherine! Then pulled her by the hand and she stopped singing.

I knew in that instant that (1) it was going to happen very soon and (2) I had nothing to worry about. He was going to protect us. I had no fear of anything I saw even though it was terrible and evil. I had such a peace about me.

Then I woke up.

A couple of days after that my husband had a very short dream. He dreamed that a voice just simply said the Capstone is in charge and the Capstone will take care of it. That was it.

Matthew 21:42 Jesus said to them, "Have you never read in the Scriptures: " 'The stone the builders rejected has become the capstone ; the Lord has done this, and it is marvelous in our eyes' ?

This was a direct quote from Psalm 118:22 The stone the builders rejected has become the capstone;

He is coming and coming very soon! The tribulation is almost over and the time of trouble is almost upon us. The coming weeks are going to get far worse very quickly as the evil one is stepping up his game as he knows it is almost over. Just a few days ago he/Muslims murdered/tortured over 500 Christian women and children in raids on a village. He is angry that his rule is coming to an end.

Stay in the Word and in prayer. Get out of any church that is not true to YHWH's word. If your church practices paganism you must come out of her now.

Know without a doubt that He is all powerful. His will be done. Some of us will not make it through alive but we will all live in the Kingdom. The time is very, very short.

No comments: